[Healeys] Why not a message board?

wericars at aol.com wericars at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 20:03:53 MDT 2007

Hello list.? I have often wondered why this group does not migrate to a message board format.? It seems an internet message board would be an easier way to read, follow, respond?to and keep track of topics.? Plus they are easy to archive and search.? I belong to several boards for other cars and interests that I have.? They create a real community and help continue interest in subjects.? It seems it would be a great way to continue?interest in the Healeys among younger people.? I could write more, but the list often quarantines my longer messages.? Your thoughts?

Bill
Boston area
65 BJ8