[Healeys] [SPAM] - Re: 2007 Conclave badge bar badges - Email found in subject

Richard Korn rkorn at simnet.is
Tue Aug 28 15:52:06 MDT 2007

Hi Ed,

Here is a link to the New England chapter newsletter where you can see what
the badge looks like and place an order.I was there with my brother and we
bought 2. One for my BN2 and the other for his "Goldwing".
It looked fabulous there on display.

http://www.ahca-northeast.com/newsletters/JULY_2007.pdf

Richard
BN2 1956