[Healeys] Austin Healey in Film

Brits'n'Pieces (Eric Frenken) lists at brits-n-pieces.com
Mon Nov 19 03:20:04 MST 2007

And one more to come next year. I was lucky that my blue over white AH 3000
MK I had been chosen by Wim Wenders (German producer, films like 'Paris,
Texas' (1984), 'Buena Vista Social Club' (1999), 'The Million Dollar Hotel'
(2000), 'Land of Plenty' (2004) and 'Don't come knocking' (2005)) for his
latest film project most likely to be named 'The Palermo Shooting'. The
shooting programme had been taken some weeks ago in Duesseldorf (Germany)
and afterwards in Palermo (Sicily). My Healey had been used during 10 days
shooting in Duesseldorf as was another Healey with similar colors as a car
wreck.

It was a great experience to talk to people like Campino (voice & leader of
the German punk rock band 'Die toten Hosen') who drove my car on various
occasions and Milla Jovovich (model and actor (the red haired, most
attractive woman in 'The fifth element' with Bruce Willis).

The movie will come to your theatre about next summer/autumn.

Cheers

Eric
Heinsberg/Germany
http://brits-n-pieces.com

I realize this is an old topic, but here is a list with photos of the Austin
Healey, Healey, and Austin cars in various movies, TV, and films.

  Austin Healey :
http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?make=Austin+Healey&model
  Healey               :
http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?make=Healey&model

  Austin              :  http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?make=Austin&model

  Enjoy!!

    --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada;  '60 MkI BN7, '62 MkII BT7

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives