[Healeys] Frame number and serial number

Peter Svilans peter.svilans at rogers.com
Thu Oct 11 06:55:13 MDT 2007

<This would indicate a "run" of cars the same color as the production paint
equipment would use one color at the time>

I once had in my lit collection a large period color photo out of a magazine
of a factory dispatch lot.  It was yellow and yellow/ black two-tone  Healey
roadsters as far as the eye could see, with only a few other stock colors
interspersed in the distance.  A wonderful picture.

Can't scan it for you though, someone decided he needed it more than me.

Peter