[Healeys] BJ-8 Glove Box lock

Don Day fsufan1952 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 18:13:11 MDT 2007

Hello List
     I just received my new dashboard for my 67 BJ-8.from AH Spares.My question is how do I remove the glove box locking mechanisam from my old glove box door so I can put it in my new glove box door?I removed the plate from the back of the locking mechanism but the lock will not come out by the way the wood looks great.a little darker that origional but I guess they are all different color wood.
                              Don   BJ-8 under re-construction