[Healeys] Bringing back the dead

RAWDAWGS at aol.com RAWDAWGS at aol.com
Wed Oct 31 19:18:39 MST 2007

My BN4 Longbridge has been sitting in my garage for about 15 years while I
did the career raise kids thing and I have been trying to get it running for
the  past week or so. I have spark, and I have gas but it isnt kicking off. I
just  have the split headers on now, and I got a pretty impressive tongue of
flame,but  it wont kick off. I pulled the valve cover and saw I have one stuck
valve.  Tomorrow's shopping list is a compression gauge and some ether(do they
still  sell that?). I passed tractor 101 back in the day. Any ideas?  Scott