[Healeys] [Fwd: County]

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 22:48:51 MDT 2007

We racers have learned first hand (the hard way) that County bearings only
live a few hours in a race motor. AE, Glacier, Vandervell, and ACL survive
many, many long hours under racing conditions. Got a trailer queen? No need
to worry about quality bearings. Drive your car hard and want dependability?
Use good bearings.  Richard Mayor, Portland, Oregon