[Healeys] Fwd: [mg-tabc] Nigel Shiftright

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 15:46:49 MDT 2007

I never met Phil Frank but I surely enjoyed his creation - Nigel Shiftright.  Phil and Nigel will be missed.
  --Scott Morris, Simcoe, Ontario, Canada

    To: Tabc List <mg-tabc at yahoogroups.com>
From: Terry Sanders <taterry at pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:00:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [mg-tabc] Nigel Shiftright

  I am very sad to report that Nigel's creator, Phil Frank, passed away last night.

Phil,a TC owner, was a very good friend and we had a great deal of fun restoring an SA Tickford over a 12 year period. Farewell, my friend!

Commander Saunders out.

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives