[Healeys] Brake Light switch

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:21:55 MDT 2007

Living overseas I have come to realize that Americans are the only
nationality I know of that find it acceptable to eat and drink while
walking on the street or driving.  In fact, the mainland Chinese who
are considered to have arguably the least amount of common ettiquite
in the world (no flaming please, I am half Chinese) would never find
it acceptable to eat while walking or driving...  that being said they
wouldn't think one nanosecond about cutting a line!

--
Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1