[Healeys] Chinese driving

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 03:04:35 MDT 2007

John -

You have to realize that 95% of the drivers in China have gotten their
driver's license within the last 3 years.

Imagine what the US would be like if you only had drivers between the
ages of 16 and 19, and all of the drivers had only received very
basic, cursory instruction (e.g. "this is the gas pedal", "stay on the
right hand side", "D is for drive," etc. etc.).  It'd probably look
about the same!

Cheers,

Alan