[Healeys] The Healey sound track

Greg Wilkinson gregwilkinson at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 23 14:14:41 MDT 2007

Hi Jorge,
When I made my exhaust, I did the same thing. I figured I'd try it without
the resonators and see what it was like. Easier and cheaper to add than cut
out and throw away. The mufflers I went with were Magnaflow stainless with
stainless steelwool. I posted a little video of them on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPDQ2479Knc My other favorite sounding
vehicle is my Honda Superhawk. A V-twin 996cc sportbike. I bought a spool of
stainless steelwool (about 125ft) to pack the mufflers with and welded in a
couple low restriction baffles. Engine braking is one of the sweetest
sounds. I think it sounds better than some, but not all Ducatis.

Cheers,
Greg