[Healeys] Insurance and car usage.

Editorgary at aol.com Editorgary at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 12:45:06 MST 2008

In a message dated 1/5/08 11:02:57 AM, healeys-request at autox.team.net writes:

> Like Mr.
> Hartnet, my cars are driven every chance I get, even if it's just for a
> drive along the Pacific Coast Hwy to check out this year's bikini styles

Sounds like a hobby use to me. My understanding from Hagerty is that they
don't place specific limits on mileage or activities, but rather try to determine
on the basis of conversations between their staff and the owner that the
owner will treat the car as a collectible automobile and intends to use it for
hobby activities.
Cheers
gary