[Healeys] Perry Mason and the Healey

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 14:16:09 MST 2008

If you are interested in Healeys in film, you may wish to visit the following website.  If you have a finding not listed, then why not add it ?  Enjoy!!
  Austin Healey:  http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?make=Austin+Healey&model
  Healey             :  http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?make=Healey&model

  Austin             :  http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?make=Austin&model
    --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada

Drew Philippo <dphilippo at gtp-eng.com> wrote: << Speaking of Perry Mason and Healeys, back in the 70's, my father-in-law shot a public service spot for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms that featured both Raymond Burr and our 1965 BJ8. They had to remove the radio antenna for the shot, which was the last time the radio worked until we got it fixed a couple of years ago. Unfortunately he no longer has the film stock. That would be a cool thing to have now. >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives