[Healeys] luggage option

F. Ronald Rader f.ronald.rader at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 13:05:43 MST 2008

Bill.
i stow most of my small spares in the spare tire.
i turn it over and fill it up.
 then i tape a small round piece of cardboard over it all and
carefully turn it over again and slide it back in.
it holds a very large amount of stuff. the rest i shove behind and
next to the tire.
my small hand tools i wrap in shop rags and secure with a rubber band
and stuff them in the nook's.

ron
1965 BJ8