[Healeys] Conclave Inquiry

John Kuzman jjkbj7 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 17:31:26 MDT 2008

Greetings Friends,

I am at the Sprite 50th celebration and a question has come up that I agreed
to take the lead on making an inquiry. An east coast LBC enthusiast needs help
transporting a Bugeye from the Davis?, CA area to the east coast for
a non-profit restoration. We thought about a chain transport, i.e.instead of
hands across the nation, this would be Healey across the nation. If we could
just get it to the midwest, we have people who would trailer transfer it over
to the east coast. Anyone have any spare trailer room coming back to the
midwest?