[Healeys] Posting problems

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Thu May 15 20:47:03 MDT 2008

<<Ed @ just brits will inevitably send an email telling me I'm a retard
for telling you this but I've been using versions of the internet
since 1984, I am very comfortable with Gmail.>>

No, Alan<G>!!  Google DOES have a neat program BUT and AS I SAID:
<quote>
One of the hottest topics IS problems with aol (top), gmail, yahoo followed by users of MS Office.
</quote>

I am NOT just dreaming that up!!  Again, if you want to spend a bunch of BORING & wasteful time, browse thru the 2 links I sent this AM.  Google is SECOND to aol in respect to NOT following the RFC Rules with their gmail.
I also have a gmail account.  LOL

Being "comfortable" with something does not necessarily make it good, now does it!!  LOL