[Healeys] Overdrive Idiot light

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Sun May 25 17:51:39 MDT 2008

I would like to install an overdrive light indicator to remind me that my
overdrive is still on.   Especially at night,  how can any one tell on a
Healey unless you reach out and feel the switch.   Seems to me that an idiot
light could solve a few expensive problems.

A question for the Healeyperts on the list .   Which switch would be the most
effective to patch the light into to let me know that something is still on.
The OD  on/off switch would only tell me that switch is still ON, but if there
was a malfunction else where I would want to have that information also.

Maybe the Lock Out switch would be a better area to light up.  Which switch
failure causes the most damage?

Mark