[Healeys] S.U. Carb Company

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:05:43 MDT 2009

Hey, I just read a New York Times article about what a fantastic idea
squatting in foreclosed homes are for those in need (I'm not joking).
Of course the picture showed a squatter that weighed about 250 lbs so
I guess she must have another source for gubment cheese, a lot of
gubment cheese.  I really have to stop reading the NYT, it's warping
my sense of reality.