[Healeys] my super rare 3000!

Mirek Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 23 20:01:23 MDT 2009

Hi all,

Yesterday, after much anticipation, I received the Heritage Certificate I had
ordered a month or so ago and boy was it worth it!  Turns out I have what must
be the last Healey 3000 ever produced, the manufacture date being 29 Sept to 6
Oct 1969 and the dispatch date being October 13, 1969.  Moreover, it is a BT7,
which means they must have kept the early bits around for some 7 years before
completing it and sending out the door - wow what luck!

I will be contacting the British Motor Heritage Trust with a really special
thank-you.

Mirek