[Healeys] [ot] classic car films

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 22:30:43 MST 2009

Ok, "Worlds Fastest Indian" reminds me of my father (he was also a
Kiwi). It's an amazing film. Mr Hopkins brings tears to my eyes every
time I watch it. My dad was half that, half Jeremy Clarkson. I didn't
include it because a Motorocycle list could be just as long. :)

Ok, V for Victory, wasn't that the football (soccer) movie?

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
1953 Studebaker Champion