[Healeys] 100blown gasket?

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Feb 28 14:14:26 MST 2009

Mike,
Get proper workshop manuals first, the official book (for
professionals)and one from e.g. Haynes or Autobooks (for DIY nuts like
us). Everything is explained and made to look simple in the books.
Easy to find them on ebay.co.uk.
Do not start these kind of jobs without the proper documentation.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL