[Healeys] MORE Alternator wiring and other wires?

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Jan 25 13:36:12 MST 2009

Get the wiring diagram from another UK car that has an alternator as
standard fitment. The Jensen Healey has either the AC Delco or Lucas
alternator as standard fitment, Landrover SIII, mini, later Jaguars,
Rangerovers, Triumphs all had the Lucas alternator. A question of some
Googling. Trow away the regulator, you do not need that anymore as the
regulator is internally in the alternator.
Kees Oudesluijs