[Healeys] Gland

John Harper ah at jharper.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 14:33:57 MST 2009

Alan

I have to accept what Perry has said because he clearly has the
experience but I was going on original BMC gasket sets or Payen sets
produced when the cars were young.

Fortunately I have not so far had to use gasket sets made later than
these early ones but I no doubt will have to sometime. It sounds as if
they are inferior to the originals?

Regards

--
John Harper