[Healeys] test

awgertoo at aol.com awgertoo at aol.com
Thu Jul 2 08:31:25 MDT 2009

Gary--

You and all?AOL users are in the same boat so do what I did and get a free gmail account and then resubscribe to autox with that address, electing on gmail to have all your incoming mail forwarded to your aol account.? As you can see I can still post from my aol account and I read others' posts as well as my own on aol?via the forwarding, etc.

Best--Michael Oritt

I have not changed any of my
security settings & have contacted AOL to confirm that the settings are
correct. If someone knows how to correct this situation, please contact me
directly.