[Healeys] BJ8 rear springs

tomfelts at windstream.net tomfelts at windstream.net
Sun Jul 19 04:29:59 MDT 2009

On the BJ8, when adding new springs, you will find they sit pretty high.  IMO, that is an "ugly" look.

When I bough my new springs about 10 years ago, I had then pre-sprung about 25% by a local commercial spring place.  The stance of the car looked so much better to me.  I found no problems driving over speed bumps either.

Cheers
tom