[Healeys] flasher unit

healeymanjim at hansencc.net healeymanjim at hansencc.net
Wed Jul 29 12:29:17 MDT 2009

i recently replaced the buss flasher on my bj8 with a lucas unit because both my dash lights flash at the same time.  it made no difference.  i have no idea why this happens as it does not appear to be a wiring problem(unless up inside the harness where i cannot see).  in order to make sure i do not go down the highway with my turn signal on i went to radio shack and bought one of their little 4 dollar buzzers and wired it under the dash with one wire coming from flasher tab that goes to dash lights and one to ground.  makes noise as long as flasher is working, even over wind noise on freeway and i am getting deaf as a post.   hjim