[Healeys] Cross brace upper panel replacement help needed

caddi5 at comcast.net caddi5 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 5 20:27:18 MDT 2009

Hello List,

I am replacing (1959 BN4) the cross brace upper panel, cross brace,and the
extensions on the inner guardsB B B  I am usingB  KAS parts ........what I
need is some pictures of this area so I know how the extensions are supposed
to look when I mate them up and plug weld them to the inner guard and also how
they are positioned and welded at the base..................the ones I removed
were so badly mangled ,that I have no reference.B B if anyone has detailed
pics. of this area I would very much appreciate
it..........................ThanksB  MitchB B  caddi5 at comcast.net B