[Healeys] Bonneville

Mark Schneider mandmschneider at comcast.net
Sat Jun 20 00:42:24 MDT 2009

Healey Listers,

I am getting the feeling that the September 16-19, 2009 Bonneville
runs may turn out to be one of the larger gatherings of Healey folk in
a long time.  There are about 8-10 of us from the AH Club of Oregon
that plan to drive down.  We may take Healeys but some may.  I have
attached a pdf from Bruno Verstraede  that may be of some interest.

Marks 3 '66 BJ8

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Bonneville Newsletter 005.pdf]