[Healeys] tires

Robert Blair rnbmail at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 09:28:35 MST 2009

Another vote FOR tubes in tubeless ties - if you wish.
Why - an additional safety margin against breaking the rim seal on hard cornering - VERY unlikely in a road Healey.  Why not - extra cost.  Technical - no reasons providing it is properly mounted on correctly built wheels with adequate wheel well tape/covering over the spokes.  The heat issue is a non event under road conditions.
ps - I did not bother to put tubes in - fine without on daytons.

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  rnbmail at yahoo.com