[Healeys] spark plugs

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 20:53:55 MST 2009

Ed--

Actually I just like the color of the NGK box more!

Best--Michael
-------

In a message dated 3/26/2009 11:45:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
edriver at sasktel.net writes:

I would  be very pleased to read your dissertation which hopefully is
supported by  excellent statistical analyses.  Here I assume that your sample size
was  sufficient, the data sets
will be provided so that if there is a shadow of  doubt further analyses can
be performed by the curious ;-)  Thus I  believe permitting this debate to
continue ;-)

**************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219799606x1201361003/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B213153745%3B34689725%3Bo)