[Healeys] brush chrome kits

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri May 29 14:07:08 MDT 2009

I do not think you can repair damaged chrome succesfully with these
kits. One of our members has used chrome paint spray on his car very
succefully, but he sprayed the complete parts like bumbers, doorhandels,
grille etc.
It is amazingly real looking. However I am sure that when you have a
chrome part partially chrome painted you will see the difference.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL