[Healeys] BJ8 boot lock

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Thu Sep 3 00:33:23 MDT 2009

Steve,
In addition to the other replies I just need to mention. The shape of the lock
barrel of the aftermarket boot locks is different to the genuine original lock
barrel of your car. You are able to put the original lock barrel in the
aftermarket handle part, but then it will go further in than it really should
and the surface is not even with the circular outer surface of the handle
part. It works, but the look is not really concours. You may need to use the
original handle part with the aftermnarket escutcheon to overcome this.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----