[Healeys] A Head for Healeys experience

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:25:49 MDT 2009

Ken

I also have purchased the majority of my parts with Ahead, had little problems
that they always put right and dont mess up orders (unlike others in the
past), and they all know their Healeys.

They are also striving to get things right including the little details such
as their wing flashes are all correctly formed with better studs and they are
pre bagged (including a little pocket for the fixings) so they dont get
marked.

Keith knows his onions and will know or know someone who does or can help you
with anything.
Bob Yule has also been a fountain of knowledge and supplies the Magregor parts
very quickly.

I have to admit on doing the drawings for Aheads new parts catalogue, but
other than that have spent a fair amount with them (dont tell the wife!).

cheers Andy