[Healeys] Tool Black ?

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 31 10:48:23 MST 2010

I am using Caswell's black chromate on small parts.You need to zinc
plate the part first. The research I have done on gun blueing show
there is a hot and cold process. The cold blueing is not very
durable. I have not found any hot blueing kits and the process is
very toxic compared to the cold process. Black chromate is very toxic too.

John