[Healeys] Thanks re: PayPal

Mirek Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 16 18:54:23 MST 2010

Gale, I have used PayPal for eBay purchases, renew club memberships,
transfer money to friends for private transactions, sold a motorbike on
eBay, paid for items bought on-line, all with no problem.  However, I have
heard people say they have had issues and I run across the occasional eBay
seller who will not use them, but I have never heard the specific reasons
for the problem or been able to judge who was at fault.  My own experience
with PayPal over about 8 years or so (going back to before eBay bought them)
has been great.

Mirek