[Healeys] Blinker lights left on

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sat May 22 18:20:45 MDT 2010

Hi, Dick -
Maybe the attachment will help.  I got both the buzzer (P/N 273-055A -
$3.49) and the chime (P/N 273-071B - $10.66) from Radio Shack.  You can use
two of either one instead of one of each if you prefer.  You can see the
result by going here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EmFXthG868

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666