[Healeys] I've got my pressure back!

Paul Leeks Paull at glasgows.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 05:21:25 MDT 2010

Many thanks, Chris, for your valuable help on this.

To be honest, having got it right, I think I am going to leave it alone.

I have been bitten too many times by the 'one final tweak' that always seems
to result in disaster for me ...

I'm sure there are a few more amateurs on the list that can relate to this?
:-)

Cheers

Paul