[Healeys] Bonnet Louvers

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 13:56:53 MDT 2010

Sure, I got an opinion.  It's not original, even for a works or competition
car, and it's way too expensive.  Interestingly, if I throw the seller 150
bones, I can get some tapered louvers for my Outlaw
Porsche:  http://tinyurl.com/22pjqqd  Nevertheless, I like the tapered look
and if you took an old hood to this guy, I bet you, too could have some
extremely rare LeMans louvers for a deceent price.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo