[Healeys] Car for Sale

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Jul 19 06:42:45 MDT 2011

I had a look at the many pictures and from what I see this has been a
very comprehensive restoration with not to bad a car as a starting
point. Incredibly straight and dent free chassis. Good panel gaps. Very
straight panels. Some details a bit over the top/polished, LH frond wing
seems a slightly different color red, trim cockpit/door does not line up
properly. Overall a very pleasing car. Certainly worth to have a look at it.
I would say this was a genuine mail.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of coudesluijs.vcf]