[Healeys] Concours question - JH

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 10:13:55 MDT 2011

Ron & Rich,

The Sprite guidelines were last updated about 10 years ago. I have been
working on trying to get them updated and I am considering adding a Sprite
section to the Concours Committee website that we've been working on.

Rich, repeat after me... Donald Healey's favorite car was the Bugeye Sprite,
not the 100 ;-)

Cheers,

Curt
'55 BN1, '60 AN5 :{)