[Healeys] Bill Barnett

Editorgary at aol.com Editorgary at aol.com
Fri Nov 25 19:02:39 MST 2011

As editor of Austin-Healey Magazine, I traded correspondence with Bill on
numerous occasions and saw him fairly often at Southern California Healey
meets. He knew more about the cars than most enthusiasts I've met (and hated
seeing errors in other peoples' information), and worked extensively on them.
In spite of having some physical challenges, he did a lot of his own work,
and made a point to drive his cars as often and as enthusiastically, as
possible. I can imagine how much his presence and his knowledge will be missed in
Southern California.

Gary Anderson
Former editor, Austin-Healey Magazine