[Healeys] Selling Sight Unseen

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Wed Sep 14 19:34:43 MDT 2011

I would be extremely leery of this person. My son almost got taken last year
on this "jive". Turns out that the checking account didn't exist and they were
buying the car unseen, sending their own truck to pick it up. Beware of "fake"
cashiers checks. They look great and are almost worth the price of the paper
it took to print it.
Bill
BJ7

http://www.autotraderclassics.com/classic-car-dealer/La+Habra-CA/Phil+Newey+