[Healeys] 3rdf Brake Light - a correction

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 8 10:53:40 MDT 2012

Technical page, My Modifications section. BTW I have been only able to put
up 16 new items on the site in the past couple of days. Had a major crash of
my system which came back with errors stating that  I was using an illegal
copy of Windows 7. That also prevented me from opening any Office Pro
programs including Outlook. And after paying $99 to Microsoft for Tech
support and spending a solid six hours on line with them for naught, fixed
it myself. Gonna get my dinero back one way or another. In any event, should
be totally caught up by the end of the week.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com