[Healeys] Inter changeability of parts

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 07:25:20 MDT 2012

There were lots of these types of lists published in Flat Chat in Australia in
the 1970's.
Glenn Boyd was the man. RIP.
Unfortunately, the donor cars are long gone. You just can't turn up to a
wreckers and find a pristine A70 to strip.
I have a few A70 dismantled gearboxes in steel drums, in oil. And a few
complete. And a few 6 cyl sedan non overdrive gearboxes.
Want to buy one? Call/ email me.
Seriously.
Most A70/ A90's and A95- 6/100 sedans have already been stripped of Healey
interchange parts.
That's why the Wolseley and Austin guys don't like us!
Best
Chris

Sent from my iPhone