[Healeys] Voltage Regulator

Ron Mitchell healeyron at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 10:37:12 MDT 2012

Bob,

I put a lot of time into trying to adjust a new Regulator and finally
gave up an sent my original Regulator to Wilton Auto Electric
http://www.wiltonae.com/home/index.aspx  After receiving it all I had to do
was screw it to the firewall, hook up the wires and start the car.  Works
fantastic I would recommend the solid state Regulator to anyone.  Well worth
the money and keeps the look of the original Regulator.

Ron Mitchell
BN6
BN7
Tricarb