[Healeys] BJ8 Exhaust System Results >>> Nice.

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 4 12:11:52 MDT 2012

Robert:  Sorry I am a little delinquent in responding to this.

When I bought my BJ8, the PO had removed the cross 'boxes'.  The Healey
sound was there but one unintended consequence resulted.  There was a very
annoying backfire on deceleration especially when going downhill in a lower
gear.  Finally had to put the resonators back on.  The backfire went away.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031