[Healeys] Few Healeys at Bonhams comming up

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 02:21:29 MDT 2012

Thanks for sharing Patrick.
Looks like Healey Duncan's are now finally safe...
Those prices will help keep the Riley powered "pre Austin" Healeys intact, and
away from Riley owners who potentially view them as mechanical component donor
cars! (like many Healey owners have historically viewed Big Austin/Wolseley
sedans).
It's all about economics. When the price is too low, wrecking out is often the
single most cost effective option.
Sincerely.
Chris

Sent from my iPhone