[Healeys] Radiator

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Thu Jun 21 12:14:22 MDT 2012

<< On 6/21/2012 11:50 A, Ron Ray wrote:
                 Could this be the classic "no problem" but fix it
until it is broken process? >>

Ron, IMHO 'nope'.  Just another "step" in the restoration process.

THEN:
<< On 6/21/2012 12:09 PM, john spaur wrote:
                 Why get to this point and not invest a little time
and money to improve the cooling. >>

John, I would not only have to say above as even PROPER "restoration"
of the radiator by a GOOD
Radiator Shop will return it to as it left the Factory [so it's 45ish
years younger :-) ].

That was all I did to mine [and a couple customer's] a goodly number
of years ago and ALL ran MUCH
cooler than before the "restoration" <G> ! ! !