[Healeys] EBay------hummmm

scott willis ahpowered at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 23 22:27:59 MDT 2012

 My concern is the tranny tunnel. That looks like a sign of things not quite
right. What is going on at the firewall in the interior? It looks like the
carpet is rolled back. It makes me think they threw in an interior kit and did
a quick "resale red" spray to max dollars. It is obvious that it was
previously blue. Hey but my BN7 motor was sea foam green when I got it! Anyway
I would get as many undercarriage shots as possible if I was interested in the
car. One auction history and review makes me very nervous. I "feel" this car
has been sitting and they just spruced it up quickly for a quick buck on Ebay.
I hope it finds a new home with lots of love and spare cash. Cheer
 http://tinyurl.com/7hvo7y7