[Healeys] Problem with triple carbs, running!

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Fri Jun 29 13:31:59 MDT 2012

Randy,
 Never liked those seats.. remove the carb piston and needle set the fuel
level in the bowl by sighting down the jet bore and set the float height so
the fuel level is 3/8 inch or so below the opening. That should be pretty
close.. adjust as required.. compare with the other two..
dave

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107